We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
When making a purchase via the above website, you will be presented with 2 options.
- To use the Guest account – Doesn’t retain customer details and you will only receive transactional correspondence. Please be aware that if you elect to check out as a guest, you will not be able to update your delivery address or obtain details about the fulfilment of your order.
- Set up an Account and become a member – Allows customer’s easy access when visiting the site in future by saving Personal information for ease of use during future visits to that website. Your details will be held securely on dedicated servers. You can also update your details at any time and easily review the status of your order.
- What information do we collect?
- Personal information
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that persons consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that information in accordance with this policy.
- Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and other statistics.
- We do not store credit card or any payment details and will be protected by encryption. Nor do we share customer details with any Third Parties outside those required for operating our websites.
- We may, without notice, transfer all data collected via the website including any personal information between hosting service provider(s), should we relocate our hosting at any time and customers hereby consent to such transfers.
- Personal information
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Using your personal information
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience
- Send you goods purchased via the website
- Send Order Confirmation, Invoices, statements and collect payments from you
- Keep and maintain up to date information.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service.
- We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties or use for direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to the following only and as seen reasonably and necessary in order to complete applications and fulfil orders.
- Internal employees
- Transport companies
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to these countries where these data protection laws do not apply and customers hereby consent to this.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on such websites can be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in section 5.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or interference, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption.
While we will endeavour and take all reasonable measures in keeping your Personal Information secure, the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal Information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Third Party Websites
- Opt in/opt out Options
For visitors setting up an account and become members of our Websites, there is an opt in or opt out option. While we do not use your personal information for Direct Marketing, the opt in option will allow your details to be stored on external Websites so we can communicate the following information and customers are hereby consenting to such transfers.
- Newsletter – sent via Mailchimp or Infusion Soft that is operated by Revenue Conduit.
- Re-Marketing – sent via Adroll
- Promotions and discounts – sent via Mailchimp or Infusion Soft that is operated by Revenue Conduit.
- Social Media and Web Streaming
Sites we use.
- Vimeo Video
- Youtube Video
- Google+ 1 button and social widgets
- Google Advertising
- Facebook – Including Like buttons and social Widgets
- Pinterest “Pin it” button and social widgets
- Twitter – Tweet button and Social Widgets
- Instagram – Including Like buttons and social widgets
- Updating information
When making a purchase from any of our websites you are given the option to set up an account. This is the Personal Information saved for future visits and is accessible to you at any time via the website you made your purchase, my account and is password protected. You can therefore update the information we hold yourself or you can contact us direct on the below details but please see (11) your rights for fees and required information.
If your information is no longer required you have the option to delete your personal information at any time. Should we be required, we will either delete your details from our systems or de-identify them and will automatically be carried out 24 months after your last activity.
- Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you at any time. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee of £10.00
- Supply appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a certified photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold the disclosure of personal information if we cannot satisfactorily identify you or when we may be required to retain this information by law. A written explanation will be provided to you outlining any such decision.
- Policy amendments
- Data Protection Registration
We are registered as a data controller with the UK information Commissioners Office.
Contact us on our contact page
Post: 2 Burley Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS3 1JB.
Written by: Slick Gorilla Ltd. Company Reg No 10375807 VAT No 294431588